Friday, March 06, 2009

Italian, the language of Lynelle

Very funny things happen when you google yourself - you find all kinds of things you were not expecting. Like this article, in Italian, from Inscena Magazine, which features one of my polaroids. I would like to tell you what it means, but my understanding of Itialian is based on my rusty understanding of French. Anywho. It's about creation and distruction and Heidegger and Emmanuel Levinas.


So, they credit me under my flikr account - brightnewthings. I'm ok with my art going out in the world and doin' stuff on it's own. I just sort of wished there was a little check involved; you know, somethin' for my troubles, and all that.
If you want to see it, here's the link.

http://www.inscenamag.it/index.php?page=archivio&id=302

Mille Grazie

No comments: