Thursday, June 10, 2010

Touch the Water

Listen, I know I've been silent over here for a while - it's been a busy month, with it's ups and downs, mostly ups though, thank you very much. I'm getting back in the swing of things however, so listen up.

We all know about the oil spill in the Gulf. I can't even watch news footage of it, I find it so terribly upsetting. SO I'm going to participate in this, and I think you should too:



Here's the original post from Hannah at Divining Women. This Saturday I'm going to send some positive energy to the Earth and I hope you will join me.

4 comments:

Not Hannah said...

Thank you for passing this on--oh, and my word verif is "blessx" Yay!

Lynelle said...

Thank YOU for coming up with this brilliant way to give love and life to the Earth! You Rock!

Rue said...

I'm with you on the not watching. I've been accused of being an ostrich - but I don't believe that watching that horror benefits me - it just cripples me. I'll be doing this healing meditation with everyone too!

Mother Moon said...

thank you for passing this on Lynelle. It is great to know so many have agreed to take part.