Saturday, October 10, 2009

Falcon and Finch

I've started to offer enough vintage stuff in my etsy store to begin to feel like maybe it should get it's own space. I mean, I'm a serious photographer, right? At least, some of the time I'm a serious photographer. The rest of the time, who knows? Sometimes we are the Falcon, sometimes we are the Finch.

So I've started a new shop, just for vintage - Falcon and Finch. It only has a few things, I'm still working on it. And I haven't decided if I'm going to remove all of the vintage things from Brightnewthings, or just let them expire. Suggestions? Either way, have a look, and tell me what you think!

Here's something I'm offering right now - vintage lotus bowls in blue:

1 comment:

jessica/miniature rhino said...

i have had a shop now sitting idle for so long that was my vintage or photo shop. still i haven't decided. you must let me know how two shops go for you... glad that you a making a dedicated photo site!